The perfect sunhat for the beach is signed Coq en Pâte!
Made in 100% organic cotton canvas and printed in collaboration with English artist Mibo, features an African pattern with an adorable, playful design of a smiley gazelle. Comfortable and perfect for protect kids head at the sea or in the city. Matching with the other pieces from the same range, part of the wonderful collection African Wildlife, as the t-shirt! Maybe a cute and practical gift idea.
An ethical choice, made respecting the environment.
Why we like it:
- Perfect for children’s use and to promote bio-ethical consumption!
- This item is from the Save Our Species Collection by Coq en Pate, designed to create awareness of biodiversity preservation while sending a strong message about the risk of extinction that some species face.
- Made in India respecting both worker’s rights and the environment according to GOTS regulation. GOTS is an international brand that helps consumers purchase goods that are respect workers’ rights and the environment in all phases of production from the gathering of primary materials to the finished product.
- Coq en Pâte makes lovely, fashionable clothing for children blending creative philosophy with ethical production that demonstrate it is possible to give life to new products respecting both human beings and nature.
- Print: Gazelle
- Artist: Mibo
- Color: red
- Material: Thick canvas covered in 100% organic cotton printed with GOTS-certified dyes, guaranteeing a natural, water-based, AZO-free product
- Misure: S (49 cm) - M (51 cm) - L (53 cm)
- Wash inside-out at 30 °C
- Ethically produced in India