The easiest way to make sure your child stays hydrated, with an attractive and well-designed stainless steel Sport bottle from the U.S. company Klean Kanteen. Made in a compact, ergonomic design that fits easily into a lunch bag or backpack, this is the perfect drinking bottle to take everywhere – to school, on outings, on holidays. The high quality 18/8 food grade stainless steel is completely safe, and imparts no flavour or odour to the contents, so that drinks will always taste fresh. An environmentally friendly alternative to plastic, and a secure one: no toxins that can leach into the liquids from the electropolished interior.
The spout is made of medical-grade silicone, BPA free, and ensures a quick flow – it is also silent – a great advantage in the classroom!
The Kids Sport Bottle is wide at the top, making it easy to fill and pour, and can even accommodate ice cubes! This also makes it very easy to clean, especially with its convenient rounded corners.
Innovative design, functionality and style – a light, practical drinking bottle that will become an indispensable accessory for lots of occasions. Would make a lovely gift!
- Materials: Stainless Steel 18/8 for food use, without BPA, phthalates or lead. 100% recyclable.
- Capacity :355 ml – 12 oz
- Dimensions: 127 mm x 70 mm
- Colour: Brushed Steel
- Wide top for easy cleaning, filling, adding ice and pouring.
- Dishwasher safe and a brush can be used to clean the inside (coloured versions should be washed by hand).
- Manufactured according to ISO standard 9001/IS014001
- Klean Kanteen was the first company to make food-grade stainless steel bottles.
- Made according to principles of safety, quality and sustainability. Klean Kanteen donates 1% of sales to support non-profit organisations that protect the environment, as members of the 1% for the Planet organization.
- Klean Kanteen protects the environment from pollution and promote energy conservation by supporting companies like Green Mountain Energy, Green America and Green Shipping!
- Designed in California and responsibly Made in China. Operations are audited by third parties for safety and labour practices. Materials and products undergo rigorous safety and quality testing