within 1 working days after you place your order
for large product
Inspired by the wonderful world of stars, HippyStars is the comfy, cosy Lorena Canals washable rug featuring pretty designs on a soft background. Made out of natural, pure cotton, this is a little carpet (actually quite big: 120cm x 175 cm) that provides a lovely surface for spreading out all those toys. Perfect for your child's bedroom, it can be used in adults' bedroom, living rooms, gardens and patios too.
Handmade using only the highest quality materials, the Hippy Stars rug is not only a beautiful design, typical of the Lorena Canals range, but it is completely safe for your children to play on, as no dangerous chemicals or artificial dyes are used in its manufacture. Pleasing to the touch, and kind to the environment, and as a bonus you can wash it in a washing machine!
Why we like it so much:
- This is the first company to put a washable rug on the market. It can be washed as often as you like and it will always look like new.
- Versatile and high quality: practical, light, pleasing to the touch, cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Complies with all the regulations relating to quality and safety for children.
- Products manufactured with a protocol of excellence based on the selection of raw materials of the best quality, and a strict standard of exclusion of child labour in any stage of manufacture.
- Products subjected to monitoring for needles and other metals.
- Lorena Canals is a family business that is a leader in the sector of home furnishings for children, and has specialised for over 10 years in the production of rugs for babies and children. Their products are hand-crafted, using materials that are chosen for their high quality, designed to be be up to date with the latest home decor trends, and in keeping with customers’ needs.
- With the revenue obtained from sales, Lorena Canals finances the schooling of over 100 children in northern India, offering them the opportunity to take charge of their own future.
- Material: 100% Natural Cotton (free of toxic chemicals or non-eco friendly dyes) – Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate of quality)
- Colour: vintage nude
- Dimensions: 120 cm x 175 cm
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Complies with rigorous quality controls, and holds ISO9001 and AITEX certificates
- Anti-mite and non-allergenic
- Care: Machine washable at 30°C (it requires a washing machine of at least 6 kg capacity) – wash separately on delicate cycle, with detergent for delicate fabrics, without bleach – do not use bleach. Suitable for drier on a low cycle (10 to 20 minutes maximum); this will contribute to maintain the softness. Or it can be dried naturally, but avoiding direct sunlight.
- Handtufted in India – by a socially responsible brand that controls all the phases of production scrupulously, and does not allow the implementation of child labour in any of its business operations