Tired of messy meals and annoying stains on fabric bibs after only a few uses? Choose the fab Silicone Catchie Bibs by Australian brand We Might Be Tiny. Made in non-toxic, food-safe silicone, these colourful bibs decorated with animal silhouettes (cat, bear and bunny) are an impenetrable barrier that keeps your baby's clothes spotlessy clean. And for extra protection they feature a large catcher that can deal even the messiest child! When meal time is over pop them into the dishwasher: they'll be as clean as new after every wash. Thanks to the adjustable strap it fits little ones aged 6 months to 3 years.
Why we like it:
- No liquid or food spills: this bib can deal even with the messiest child!
- Easy to wash
- Durable material+adjustable strap = you can use it for years (and save money!)
- We Might Be Tiny is a Melbourne-based brand founded in 2015 by the designer Eleanor Cullen that makes minimalist, functional products that are simple and beautiful.
- Eleanor's kids Fredrik and Goldie are the careful testers of We Might Be Tiny products
- Placemats, plates, cups, bibs and all the other fantastic items in We Might Be Tiny collection are made in food-grade silicone, a non-toxic, durable material that feels at home both with freezing cold and soaring heat.
- Set of 2 bibs
- Colour: 1 grey 1 mint
Dimensions: 32 cm x 23 cm
Weight: 92 grams
- Material: non-toxic, food-grade silicone independently certified to the highest European standards (FDA and LFGB approved)
- BPA free
- Non-stick and non-slip
- Large catcher for food or liquid spills
- Adjustable size
- Designed in Australia
Make meal time a breeze with the fab plates, cups, placemats, and bibs by We Might Be Tiny. Despite its name, this Australian brand dreams big: founded in 2015 by Melbourne-based designer Eleanor Cullen and her husband Richard, it's already worldwide famous and winner of several design awards. They design and manufatcture functional, multipurpose products with an eye-catching minimalist design, all made in silicone, a durable, food-safe and BPA-free material that feels at home in freezing temperatures and soaring heat. Meal time has never been so enjoyable for both toddlers and parents!