Designed by the Italian brand 24 Bottle, the Urban water bottle, Cherry Lace, is definitely what we were all looking for! Made in 18/8 food grade stainless steel, this bottle is super safe, with no residual flavour or odour in the material! There is no inner lining – the electropolished interior ensures a complete absence of toxins, including pthalates, BPA or lead.
It has a capacity of 500 ml, being the ultimate solution for your hydration on the go! Ideal for kids too, it is perfect at school, on a trip or at the sea, to always have water or her favorite drink behind!
The number -0.08, written on the Urban model, is the amount of CO2 not dispersed in the environment every time you fill the water bottle and do not use a new disposable plastic bottle. A cute and practical bottle that can be used many times avoiding any waste!
Why we like it:
- It is an Italian brand born in 2013
- Because they are zero emissions of CO2 and greenhouse gases, certficati by Rete Clima
- They have the mission to free the planet from disposable plastic bottles
- Model: Urban
- Design: cherry lace
- Capacity: 500 ml
- Dimension: diameter: 6,5 cm height: 21 cm
- Weight: 116 g
- Material: 18/8 food grade stainless steel, Stainless steel and BPA free plastic lid with leak proof silicone seal
- 100% BPA free, phthalates free, toxins free
- Suitable for acidic and carbonated drinks
- Does not retain or impart any flavour
- Wide mouth for ice filling and easy cleaning
- Can be brought on board of a plane (empty)
- Hand wash recommended
24Bottles adds style and sustainability to your daily hydration. This Italian design brand was founded in 2013 with the mission of unburdening the planet from disposable plastic bottles. Lightweight, easy-to-carry and functional, 24Bottles stainless steel drinking bottles are carefully designed and aesthetically beautiful, available in a wide range of colours and patterns. Every time you refill a 500 ml bottle instead of buying a plastic bottle you save 80 grams of CO2 from being released into the atmosphere: that's 40 tons a year! A simple gesture like drinking a sip of water can make the difference. With 24Bottles helping the environment is easy and stylish!