It's time for your kid to carry a hip bag? No better choice than Kids Hip Bag Bobo the Bear by German brand Affenzhan. It's going to be every child’s new best friend while parents will love it too because it's eco-friendly and rich of high-tech details, nothing less than an adult's bag! It's perfect for all great adventures that require little luggage. It will happily stand by every child on big adventures with a little luggage. The Hip Bag provides space for basic necessities. And best of all, it also comes with legendary Affenzahn quality and freedom for backs and hands. The belt is adjustable, so you can adjust the fit or even wear the hip bag over the shoulder. Features cute embroidered details, coloured press dots on the buckles and pull-out tongue with name label.
Designed in Germany, this unique hip bag is fairly produced with recycled materials and traditional methods according to specific expectations regarding labour rights and environment protection.
So, what are you waiting for? Let this cheeky new friend be part of your family!
Why we like it:
- Part hip bag, part friend, and part toy, Affenzhan kindergarten bags have it all!
- Affenzhan bags and backpacks are both fun and functional but also great to encourage role-play and fine motor skills.
- Beautiful and sturdy, these bags are also easy for the kids to use and carry, enhancing their independence.
- Designed in Germany, all Affenzhan backpacks are fairly produced and hand made according to specific expectations regarding labour rights and environment protection.
- Design: Bobo the Bear
- Eco-friendly material: 50% from 1 PET recycled bottles (0.5 L)
- 3D animal: it's a real toy!
- Age: 3+ years
- Ideal for kindergarten and spare time
- High-tech details and materials: same quality as an adult's bag
- Dimensions: 21,5x5.5x10cm
- Weight: 120 gr
- Capacity: 0,5 liters
- Embroidered front details
- Pull-out tongue with name tag
- Adjustable belt
- Designed in Germany
- Sustainably produced with special attention to labour rights and environment protection