Arnica Cream 25% by Italian brand Allegro Natura is a precious help for well-being of our body, expecially for trauma on arms and legs. With 25% organic arnica! Applying cream on the painful area with a gentle massage, it will give a calming sensation. Organic rosehip and organic damask rose has bracing and protective action, giving hydration and fighting inflammation. Juniper and cinnamon essential oil complete the formula, which strengthen the arnica action.
Why we like it:
- Thanks to a specific research and selection of high quality ingredients, from italian territory and certified supply chains, Allegro Natura introduces organic products for face
- Hands Line is a complete skin care line for all skin types
- Today this artisan company has obtained certifications to guarantee products not tested on animals, containing no ingredients or derivatives of animal orginbut at least the 95% of ingredients of plant origin
- Size: 100 ml
- Active principles:
- How to use: apply a small product of product on your skin and gently massage
- Ingredients: Aqua, Helianthus annuus Seed Oil*, Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Glycerin, Rosa canina Fruit Extract*, Rosa damascena Flower Extract*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum Bark Oil, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal.* from organic farming.
- Vegan product
- From organic cultivation
- Guaranteed by Lav (Anti-Vivisection League): certifies that the raw materials used in products are not tested on animals
- Vegan Society Certification: none of product contains ingredients or derivates of animal origin
- Clean Detergence AIAB and ECO bio cosmetics AIAB certification: all the products contain 95% of ingredients of plant origin, a percentage of ingredients from organic farming and very high biodegradability.
- Use of energy that has zero environmental impact, from renewable Lifegate sources.
- Completely made in Italy