Free to play, move and grow: your kids, obviously, but their feet too!
If you are looking for a sturdy, waterproof yet confortable boot, which is also useful for your kid’s growing feet, I-Walk Paddington Boot is the right choice. Designed for children who run, tumble and jump, the “I-Walk” line helps the natural development of the foot and it allows it to freely move and flex.
The Paddington is a winter essential. Tested to keep kids' feet dry for up to and over four hours submerged in water, and sporting a fine merino lining, this waterproof boot will keep feet warm, dry and healthy in cold and wet conditions. Made from leather with a rubber-like navy finish, the Paddington takes a page out of the traditional gumboot's book while staying true to foot-health centric design.
All Bobux I-Walk products are perfect to run and jump, in fact they support the natural growth of the foot, ensuring great stability even if they are moving.
Furthermore, the New Zealand brand Bobux is synonymous of high quality, non-toxic materials.
IMPORTANT: Bobux shoes fit differently from other brands. Before making a purchase, measure kid's foot as shown in the video and choose according on the size guide (do not choose the higher number).
Why we like them:
- They are sturdy and comfy, but also helpful for the natural development of the feet.
- Bobux uses non-toxic, water-based, lead-free colourings and eco-leather. All materials conform and exceed the strictest quality and safety standards including EU standards on toys BS 5665 Part 3 : EN 71.
- Leather is produced and tanned in New Zealand. Shoes are assembled in Indonesia under strict quality and safety checks.
- Bobux shoes are recommended by podiatrists and recognised by the American Association of Podiatrists.
- Colours: navy
- Internal waterproof membrane
- Warm, perfect for the cold season
- Made in leather, they allow great thermoregulation and protect against cold. Perfect for winter and cold weather
- Materials: upper, ultra durable action leather; lining, fine merino wool; sole, flexible rubber
- Fastening: zip + elastic gusset
- Phase: for kids to run, jump and play
- Tested to keep kids' feet dry for up to 4 hours submerged in water
- Non-toxic, water-based, lead-free colourings and eco-leather. All materials conform and exceed the strictest quality and safety standards
- Designed in New Zealand, made in Indonesia
- Help and improve balance while they are moving
- Help the feet’s natural and anatomical develop