Evosit Evolutive High Chair + White Baby Food Tray - 53x45x86 cm - from 6 Months
within 1 working days after you place your order
Evolutionary Highchair Evosit from the Belgian brand Childhome, the evolutionary chair that grows with your child. Evosit is suitable for every stage of life, the chair is supplied with safety straps, chair, tray, ladder and bumper, this guarantees that you can use the chair safely from 6 months. These items are removable so that Evosit can grow with your child into adulthood. The chair can carry a weight of up to 85 kg. An integrated snap system ensures that both the seat and footrest and can be easily adjusted in height without the need of tools. The carrying handle allows you to move the chair quickly and easily. With its new design, this high chair fits into any interior.
IMPORTANT: To request the DELIVERY TO THE FLOOR of bulky products it is necessary to contact us by e-mail or insert a specific note in the order as it is a service that may require an extra cost.
- Evolutionary high chair Evosit
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 53 x 45 x 86 cm
- Tray dimensions: width 36 x depth 17 cm
- Seat dimensions: width 43 x depth 23 cm
- Adjustable seat heights: 56 - 52.5 - 49 cm
- Footrest dimensions: 43 x 26 cm
- Adjustable footrest heights: 41 - 37 - 33.5 - 29.5 - 26 cm
- Material: Beech wood
- Timber from reforestation
- The colors and finishes used are totally free of chemicals or substances harmful to people or the environment
- Supported weight: 0 to 85 kg
- The handle allows you to easily move the chair
- Removable 5-point safety straps
- Dishwasher safe food tray
- Suitable for kitchen island counters
- Complies with the safety standard EN 14988: 2017 + A1: 2020
Why we like it:
- Multipurpose item that you will use for many years
- All Childhome pieces of furniture are practical, versatile and beautiful: made to last over time, they change their function and will accompany your baby’s growth for years.
- Childhome products are manufactured with reforestation wood and are developed with respect for the environment, using solid wood that is treated and finished only with environment friendly substances and without harmful substances or chemicals.
- Allproducts are tested over and over and comply to the strictest European security standards.
- Childhome is a member of the BSCI Business Social Compliance Initiative, a platform for the control of the production chain that promotes legal compliance, health and safety, adequate remuneration and protection of the environment.