within 1 working days after you place your order
for large product
It’s a design item, a lovely piece of furniture and also a tool to help your toddlers with balance and coordination: introducing the wonderful Vespa inspired Rocking Scooter by Belgian brand Childhome.
This toys’ evergreen gets a new life thanks to its contemporary design and the result is an item that is beautiful to look at and great in the children’s room as well as in grown-ups spaces. Its simple and clean Scandinavian flair is combined with pastel colours to easily blend with decors of any style.
Ideal from 12 months of age, this rocking scooter features long runners to minimise tipping so that your child can rock safely while also improving balance and coordination.
This scooter is made from reforested wood and finished with non-toxic colours, safe both for the environment and the people: a truly eco-friendly item!
Why we like it:
- All Childhome pieces of furniture are practical, versatile and beautiful: made to last over time, they change their function and will accompany your baby’s growth for years.
- Childhome products are manufactured with reforestation wood and are developed with respect for the environment, using solid wood that is treated and finished only with environment friendly substances and without harmful substances or chemicals.
- All products are tested over and over and comply to the strictest European security standards.
- Childhome is a member of the BSCI Business Social Compliance Initiative, a platform for the control of the production chain that promotes legal compliance, health and safety, adequate remuneration and protection of the environment.
- Colour: Mint Blue
- Age: 12+ months
- Up to 18 kg
- Material: MDF
- Wood from reforestation
- Dimensions: 70 x 25 x 57 cm
- Complies to European security standards EN 71-1:2014+A1:2018
- Care: clean with a dump cloth
- Made in China with European wood
- Attention: always watch your child when he is balancing