Looking for an unusual and original pencil case for nursery or school?
Coq en Pate Pencil Case is practical, elegant and fun for children and adults alike – it is also eco-friendly, being screen-printed in natural, water-based Azo-free inks. The fabric is 100% organic cotton canvas, thus adding to its environmentally friendly credentials.
It is extremely versatile, with many possible uses – mum may want one to use as a make-up bag for her handbag. Quality, creativity and functionality are all celebrated in this line of products from Coq En Pate.
Would make an excellent gift!
Why we like it:
- Perfect for children’s use and to promote bio-ethical consumption!
- This item is from the Love Cats Collection by Coq en Pate, designed to create awareness of biodiversity preservation while sending a strong message about the risk of extinction that some big felines face.
- Made in India respecting both worker’s rights and the environment according to GOTS regulation. GOTS is an international brand that helps consumers purchase goods that are respect workers’ rights and the environment in all phases of production from the gathering of primary materials to the finished product.
- Coq en Pâte makes lovely, fashionable clothing for children blending creative philosophy with ethical production that demonstrate it is possible to give life to new products respecting both human beings and nature.
- Coq en Pâte supports environmental education programs and wildlife conservation projects.
- Illustration: lion
- Artist: Mibo
- Colour: yellow
- Dimensions: 13 x 22 x 6 cm
- Materials: 100% Organic Cotton Canvas printed with natural colours, GOTS certified (Global Organic Textile Standard) to be produced without the use of Azo-dyes (100% AZO-free)
- Made in India in accordance with criteria that respect the rights of workers and the environment in line with GOTS, the international standard which guarantees to consumers that all stages of production from the gathering of raw materials to the finished product are conducted in a way that cares for both workers and the environment.
- Wash by hand.