The perfect sunhat for the beach is signed Coq en Pâte! Made in 100% organic cotton canvas and printed in collaboration with English artist Mibo, features an African pattern with an adorable, playful design of a smiley animal. Comfortable and perfect to protect kids head at the sea or in the city. Match it with the other pieces from the Love Cats collection to create a fantastic summer outfit! An ethical choice, made respecting the environment, that also makes a great gift idea.
Why we like it:
- Perfect for children’s use and to promote bio-ethical consumption!
- This item is from the Love Cats Collection by Coq en Pate, designed to create awareness of biodiversity preservation while sending a strong message about the risk of extinction that big felines face.
- Made in India respecting both worker’s rights and the environment according to GOTS regulation. GOTS is an international brand that helps consumers purchase goods that are respect workers’ rights and the environment in all phases of production from the gathering of primary materials to the finished product.
- Coq en Pâte makes lovely, fashionable clothing for children blending creative philosophy with ethical production that demonstrate it is possible to give life to new products respecting both human beings and nature.
- Print: lion
- Artist: Mibo
- Color: Yellow
- Material: Thick canvas covered in 100% organic cotton printed with GOTS-certified dyes, guaranteeing a natural, water-based, AZO-free product
- Misure: S: 46/48 cm (9-12 months), M: 49/51 cm (2-3 years)
- Wash inside-out at 30 °C
- Ethically produced in India