This set of three beautifully decorated maracas will make a unique and extra special gift for tiny tots! In a range of sizes for little hands to discover, these eco-friendly toys are a great way to bring attractive sounds and beautiful forms into your child’s life; a magical introduction to the world of music! Each maraca is filled with different sized beads allowing your child to produce different noises with every shake; they’re sure to have hours of fun! With the ability to delight even the smallest baby, these colourful products are crafted entirely from ecological sources from French brand, Deuz, made with natural wood and lacquered with natural vegetable dyes; safe for children AND respectable to the environment! Presented in a beautiful box, these will make the ideal gift!
Why we like it so much:
- Perfect for introducing young ones to the wonderful world of sounds, shapes and colours; range of colours to stimulate child’s imagination
- Ideal size for little hands to explore.
- Deuz craft products that are fun and useful, as well as being dedicated to safe, natural, ethical sourcing, thus helping protect the environment while keeping children (and their parents) happy.
- Set of 3 mini multi-colour maracas
- Material: Natural beechwood (from local sustainably managed forests)
- Colours: Green, red, blue and natural wood
- Free of chemical treatments and lacquered with natural vegetable dyes
- Dimensions: Skittle 10 x 5 cm / Wave 10 x 4.5 cm / Egg 5 x 7 cm
- Age: 4 months +
- Manufactured under EC in Poland according to the standards of Ethical Trading, tested in French laboratories
- Presented in a gift box made from recycled paper