Signed ecoLiving this plastic-free dish brush, with plant-based bristles was made from natural renewable materials!
Handmade in Germany by a small family company, this brush is fully biodegradable and vegan! A natural dish brush with Tampico fibre bristles. Tampico is a very robust fibre from the agave cactus, which grows in the highlands of Mexico. It has great water-retaining properties, is resistant and hard-wearing, and keeps its shape without softening.
The handle is made from beech wood, while the brush head is replaceable!
Why we like it:
- EcoLiving is a distributor for high-quality sustainable products
- The brand is a member of "For The Planet" to protect our oceans from plastic pollution and it is in patnership with "Eden Reforestation Project" to plant native trees
- EcoLiving is committed to doing the least harm to the environment and is specialise in plastic-free and vegan products!
- Dish brush with longer handle
- Dimension: 28 cm (handle: 20 cm; head diameter: 4 cm)
- Material: Tampico bristles; beech handle
- Replaceable brush head
- Bristles: plant based, resistant and hard working
- Hook to hang it
- Vegan and biodegradable
- Plastic free
- Long lasting
- Handmade in Germany