A colourful, fun and super original blocks set for the youngest kids is the Wooden Piling Game Moon Houses by German brand Grimm's. This set is composed of 15 wooden blocks in a bizarrre shape, perfect for those tired of the usual wooden blocks with rigid geometric shapes. Put them one over the other to create an odd house or combine them in a myriad of different ways to create shapes and sculptures or whatever your fantasy will inspire you! The blocks can become succulent meat chunks that you can cook for your dolls, a way to learn numbers or the name of colours, decorating items for your dolls house, fences for your animal farm... This fun educational toy is designed to stimulate the creativity of the younger ones and help them develop motor skills, logic, hand-eye coordination, problem solving and concentration. Made with FSC certified wood from sustainable forests, this toy is coloured in delicate pastel shapes with water-based paints and varnishes that let the grain from the wood shine through: a beautiful detail from nature that makes each piece absolutely unique!
Why we like it:
- Limitless possibilities: fun never ends!
- An original version of the stacking toy
- Wonderful colours
- 100% safe
- Educational toy: enhances your child's creativity, motor skills, coordination and logical thinking
- Great attention to details make this product so much different from industrial toys and give it a special, timeless charm
- Wood is a fantastic natural raw material with so many great qualities. It has characteristic markings that make each piece absolutely unique. It is aesthetically beautiful, has a vivid sound and a nice smell, feels warm in our hands and on its dry surface bacteria cannot grow.
- Grimm's is German family-owned company that produces toys with a simple design, beautiful colouring and an inviting surface feel. Most of them are sanded by hand.
- Grimm's encourages packaging transformation! Use your creativity to transform the carton received into something new, like a theathe for dolls and pegs.
- Wood is sourced from sustainable forests in Europe. Part of the production is made in Germany, while woodworking is outsourced to independent suppliers in Europe.
- Set includes: 15 blocks in different colours + the base
- Age: from birth
- Materials: lime wood from sustainable forests in Europe. Non-toxic, water-based colour
- Dimensions: 28 x 22 cm
- Care: only use a damp cloth. Do not submerge in water and do not use disinfectant or hot water.
- Complies with the European Standard for Safety of Toys (EN71) and the US standards. ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- Minimal packaging to reduce waste, limited to what is absolutely necessary to ensure safe transport.
- Made in Europe
Welcome to Grimm's, a world where fantasy and sustainability live happily together. Founded in 1978, Grimm's Spiel und Holz Design is a family-owned company based in Hochdorf, Germany, producing lovely wooden toys and fabric dolls with an old-fashioned charm that appeal to kids of all ages: beautiful rattles and grasping toys, building blocks, creative puzzles, play dolls and pegs, skillful games and many others, all characterized by simple design, cheerful colouring, and inviting surface feel. Most of them are sanded by hand, which gives them a complete different look and touch from machined products! Design work, surface finish and treatment, assembly, quality control, packing and shipping are made in Germany while woodworking is outsourced to a few independent shops in Europe. The larger one was opened by a former Grimm's employee who went back to is native country. Grimm's love kids and nature: the wood used for Grimm's toys comes from sustainably managed forests in Europe and all fabrics used are Oeko-Tex certified, a guarantee that they're free from harmful chemical substances. Safe, eco-friendly and beautiful, Grimm's toys are unique products that are played with over and over again, enhancing your child's creativity and motor skills.