There's nothing like a rainbow to add happiness and colour to your child's growth! Bring one home with the lovingly made Pastel Rainbow 6 Pieces Wooden Toy by German brand Grimm's. This fantastic wooden rainbow is made of 6 blocks, all from the same lime wood piece and coloured in sweet pastel nuances. It can be used in so many different ways that the fun will never end! Toddlers will stack, sort and build and later on they will use the blocks as tunnel and bridges for their little cars, fences for animals, beds for dolls, houses for pegs... and much more! This 6 piece rainbow is a fun toy that enhances your little one's creativity and motor skills while respecting the environment: the wood used comes from sustainable forests and finished with water-based colours that are completely free from chemical harmful substances. Each piece is absolutely one of a kind as the natural finish allows the grain of the wood to shine through, making your child's wooden rainbow different from any other.
Why we like it:
- Super fun multi-use toy
- Sweet pastel colours
- 100% safe
- Great attention to details make this product so much different from industrial toys and give it a special, timeless charm
- Wood is a fantastic natural raw material with so many great qualities. It has characteristic markings that make each piece absolutely unique. It is aesthetically beautiful, has a vivid sound and a nice smell, feels warm in our hands and on its dry surface bacteria cannot grow.
- Product recommended by "Spiel Gut", an award given by the most important German consumer association for the quality and safety of toys
- Grimm's is German family-owned company that produces toys with a simple design, beautiful colouring and an inviting surface feel. Most of them are sanded by hand.
- Grimm's encourages packaging transformation! Use your creativity to transform the carton received into something new, like a theathe for dolls and pegs.
- Wood is sourced from sustainable forests in Europe. Part of the production is made in Germany, while woodworking is outsourced to independent suppliers in Europe.
- Includes six coloured rainbow blocks
- Age: 12+ months
- Materials: lime wood from sustainable forests in Europe. Non-toxic, water-based colour
- Dimensions: lenght 17 cm
- Care: only use a damp cloth. Do not submerge in water and do not use disinfectant or hot water.
- Complies with the European Standard for Safety of Toys (EN71) and the US standards. ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- Minimal packaging to reduce waste, limited to what is absolutely necessary to ensure safe transport.
- Made in Europe
Welcome to Grimm's, a world where fantasy and sustainability live happily together. Founded in 1978, Grimm's Spiel und Holz Design is a family-owned company based in Hochdorf, Germany, producing lovely wooden toys and fabric dolls with an old-fashioned charm that appeal to kids of all ages: beautiful rattles and grasping toys, building blocks, creative puzzles, play dolls and pegs, skillful games and many others, all characterized by simple design, cheerful colouring, and inviting surface feel. Most of them are sanded by hand, which gives them a complete different look and touch from machined products! Design work, surface finish and treatment, assembly, quality control, packing and shipping are made in Germany while woodworking is outsourced to a few independent shops in Europe. The larger one was opened by a former Grimm's employee who went back to is native country. Grimm's love kids and nature: the wood used for Grimm's toys comes from sustainably managed forests in Europe and all fabrics used are Oeko-Tex certified, a guarantee that they're free from harmful chemical substances. Safe, eco-friendly and beautiful, Grimm's toys are unique products that are played with over and over again, enhancing your child's creativity and motor skills.