A hug full of warmth and incredibly light: the Joie i-Snug is the lightest infant car seat ever! With its only 3.35kg it is easy to lift and extremely robust for your child's safety. Approved i-Size, it is suitable from birth to 75cm, up to about 12 months of the little traveler. An exclusive Tri-Protect ™ headrest with 3 layers of safety with patented Intelli-Fit ™ foam guarantees maximum protection from side impacts, giving comfortable and safe journeys on every occasion. It can be installed rearward-facing with the car's seat belts or with the i-Base™ Advance (sold separately) for greater safety. From the vehicle to the road with just one click: thanks to the specific adapters you can place the i-Snug on your Joie stroller and continue the journey of adventure with ease and lightness!
- I-snug car seat
- Color: Laurel
- Group: 0/1
- Age: from birth to 75cm (about 12 months)
- Weight: only 3.35kg
- Dimensions: L 65cm x W 43.5cm x H 57cm
- Reverse direction installation
- Part of the i-Venture™ R system: can be used with i-Base™ Advance (sold separately) or car seat belts
- 3-point harness with shoulder straps and buckle cover
- Side impact protection: Tri-Protect™ headrest with three layers of foam and patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam in the infant insert
- Water repellent sun canopy with UPF 50+ protection, extendable for greater ventilation
- Ergonomic multi-position handle
- One Travel System: Compatible with Joie strollers (adapters required)
- Compatible with: Tippy anti-abandonment system
- Care: machine washable removable covers
- Complies with the i-Size ECE R129/00 standard
Why we like it:
- English brand Joie introduces a range of high quality products, created to make life with children less challenging and more fun! All features functional design, innovation and safety!
- The extraordinary attention to others includes: the donation of Cochlear implants and of electric wheelchairs to children who need them. And more: the co-funding of diversity programmes in UK, treatments for cancer in Germany and delivery of humanitarian aid in Africa.
- Joie is engaged in created the lowest environmental impact possible and a safe and satisfying working environment.