within 1 working days after you place your order
for large product
For unforgettable travel experiences, relaxing strolls and no-stress shopping you need Joolz Hub Pushchair: Hello Urban Beauty, the ideal travel system to bring your kid with you in the city. Easy to close in its compact fold, it takes little space in your car and in the airplane!
The innovative Positive Design by Joolz, a Dutch company with an eye for details that maximizes babies and parents' comfort, makes this pushchair your best travel friend. Your little one is guaranteed a nice sleep on the soft hypoallergenic, breathable mattress.The adjustable handle gives you unbeatable manoeuvrability: you only need one hand to drive it! No more backpain thanks to the high seat adjustable in 6 positions, and the baby can always make himself comfortable!
You will love the big wheels and the basket with plenty of space for your baby necessaire and your daily shopping. Therefore the XL sun hood will protect your child with its SPF 50+
This resistant product will give your family everything he needs: match it with the wonderful Hub Earth pram or with the Hub Earth light pram (sold separately) to let your baby sleep comfortly! Or purchase it with the light pram and car seat in the Joolz Hub Earth Trio or with the pram and the car seat in the Earth Trio
All Joolz Hub, Day3 and Geo2 strollers have a lifetime warranty. Once purchased the product just register it to Joolz website within 6 months (proof of purchase required).
Why we like it:
- Innovative and functional design
- Handy to use, no more excuses for not going out! High manoeuvrability, storage space, compact fold
- Smooth ride! Four wheel suspension, it is built to withstand bumbs, obstacles and bends.
- Guaranteed baby comfort! Six ergonomic seat positions, the seat can be front or rear facing so your baby can look out at the big wide world. Your baby can also sleep and sit due the built-in back support.
- To celebate the great miracle of life, Joolz offers a little gift to parents, the baby and the rest of the world. For all the joolz babies, there will be trees planted in the Joolz Birth Forest in Colombia, with which Joolz helps to fight deforestation and climate change. When you register your purchase Joolz plant a tree in the Forest and it will grow, together with your baby.
- Joolz is a young company with innovative ideas and initiatives that are sustainable, like re-usable packaging: every box can be recycled into pratical and beautiful products, from a chair to a frame! Don't throw it away and transform into something positive!
- Set includes: chassis with wheels, seat, basket, XL sun hood, bumper bar
- Colour: Hippo grey
- Wheels: 4. Rear wheel are bigger and front wheel could be stopped, both are inflatable and extractable.
- Use: 0-36 months
- Six ergonomic seat positions, reversible (street-facing or parent-facing)
- Handle and bumper bar: quilted eco leather
- Special details: ventilated canopy, the Air-Top ensures baby get fresh air, and a little window for check and have contact with baby
- Fabrics: quilted details; all fabrics are removable and washable
- Easy close: compact and able to be stored upright
- Dimensions unfolded: 85 (L) x 53 (W) x 96.5 - 106 (H) cm
- Dimensions folded with seat: 66 x 53 x 34 cm
- Dimensions folded without seat: 66 x 53 x 28 cm
- Dimensions folded without seat and wheels: 64 x 51,5 x 23 cm
- Dimensions folded with wheels and seat: 66 x 53 x 34 cm
- Dimensions front wheels: 6.3 inches
- Dimensions rear wheels: 10.3 inches
- Weight chassis with basket: 7.5 kg
- Weight chassis without wheels: 5 kg
- Weight seat: 4 kg
- Basket: 5 kg - 18 L
- Weight capacity Joolz HUB: 20 kg max
- Designed and made in The Netherlands
Joolz is a fast-growing Dutch company from Amsterdam (founded in 2004) that designs and manufactures ergonomic pushchairs and accessories. Their stylish and comfortable pushchairs are designed around the needs of the human body of both parent and child. It is with good reason, that the Joolz Geo was awarded the "Best of the Best" Red Dot Design Award in 2015. Their goal is to inspire young families to live a positive life; from pregnancy to the first day at school. They call this Positive Design. This is reflected in every ergonomic products, in re-usable packaging, or the Joolz Birth Forest and the steps they take in the area of sustainability.