after you place your order
for large product
The fab Wooden Balance Bike Kurve skulls by Kiddimoto, the UK's award-winning balance bike company, is ideal for your kid's first outdoor adventures on two wheels! It's a wooden bike without pedals designed to learn how to mantain the balance, so the transition to an adult-like bike with pedals will be easier... and the fun can start earlier, as soon as 3 years old! Rich in details to maximise comfort and safety, this amazing pre-bike features adjustable seat in 3 heights, padded seat and carry handle, steering limiter and a gorgeous curved design. Plus it's decorated with a fabulous pattern that kids will love!
Today the skulls helmet is included too. Its BMX dirt-shell is made with super resistant ABS hard plastic while the rear wheel adjustment, internal comfort padding and adjustable straps ensure a perfect snug fit. Features eleven little vents for air circulation, so your kid's head can stay cool while he's whizzing around.
Wonderful and complete
Why we like it:
- It's a beautiful bike! Has a modern design with a retro charm
- Your kid will absolutely love it!
- Rich in details to maximise comfort and safety
- Kiddimoto is the UK balance bikes leader, winner of prestigious awards such as Hamley's One of a Kind and the Queen's Award for International Trade
- Kiddimoto's founder Simon Booth is an energetic and creative entrepreneur who made the first wooden prototype on his flat in Somerset, England. In justa a few years Kiddimoto has evolved from a one-man-show to a global company.
- Colour: skulls
- Age: 3+ years
- Size helmet: S (48-52 cm)
- Materials: Bike: birch plywood from sustainable forests; Helmet: ABS hard plastic shell
- Weight: 4,5 kg
- Handlebar height: 525 mm
- 3 alternative seat heights (from 380 to 420 mm)
- Pneumatic tyres
- Padded seat and carry handle
- Steering Limiter
- Includes helmet with internal padding, Adjustable straps and 11 vents for air circulation
From rural Somerset in UK here comes the amazing balance bikes by Kiddimoto, the coolest pre-bikes on the market! Their eye-cathing designs are just irresistible, with lots of details for maximum safety and comfort. Fun and functional! The first prototype was a wooden bike created by founder Simon Booth in his own flat in 2003. Production began the next year and two years later Kiddimoto won the prestigious Hamlet's One of a Kind Award, followed in 2015 by the Queen's Award for International Trade. From a one-man-show Kiddimoto is now a global enterprise that designs and manufactures bikes and accessories for kids with enthusiasm, fantasy and a contagiuos cheerfulness!