Micellar Water powder by La Saponaria to pamper, remove make-up and soothe in harmony with the Planet! 8.5g (which with the addition of 180 ml of water is equivalent to approximately 188.5 ml of micellar water traditional).
With hyaluronic acid and betaine, it will gently cleanse your face, leaving it hydrated and fresh.
Thanks to her you will say goodbye to disposable plastic bottles forever but there is more! Dissolve its crystals in your favorite bottle and use it like normal water
micellar with the help of a reusable disk.
- Micellar water powder
- Format: 8.5g (with the addition of 180ml of water they are equivalent to approximately 188.5 ml)
- Ingredients: Betaine, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Maltodextrin, Sodium Benzoate,
Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Phytate, Aqua.
- Active ingredients: Betaine: hydrating and protective and Hyaluronic Acid: hydrating and soothing
- How to use it: Pour 180 ml of water into a bottle and add the entire contents of the sachet. Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Unscrew the cap to allow the air to escape and wait 30 minutes. Your micellar water is ready to use every last drop!
- It is ideal for those looking for a delicate and soothing micellar cleanser that they can use daily to eliminate sebum, make up and tiredness. Also perfect for
those who want to make their routine more sustainable but prefer liquid formulations.
- Packaging in recyclable plastic, check the provisions of your municipality
- 100% Made in Italy
Why we like it:
- All La Saponaria cosmetics are handcrafted with organic, fair-trade, km 0 ingredients.
- La Saponaria’s recipes are simple, effective and with low environmental impact.
- La Saponaria’s cosmetics are free from: sles, silicon, edta, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, palm oil and non-sustainable ingredients.
- All La Saponaria items are non-tested on animals.
- Eco-friendly, recyclable packaging and fair price.
- La Saponaria is 100% made in Italy.