Inspired by an endless sky, Lorena Canals introduces the new washable rug Air from the Early Hours collection. In a fantastic natural colour, it's handmade from different sewing tecnhiques creating stripes and fringes to simulate the sky, clouds and air. A big size (200x300 cm), super soft surface to walk on!
Made in India with the traditional method (and, super important, with fair conditions for all workers and no kids involved in the production) using top-quality materials such as pure cotton and nontoxic dyes. It's 100% safe, so you can put in your kid's bedroom to add a touch of style and colour. Warm and soft, it's a comfy base for thousands of games and fun on the floor: your little one will love it!
But you'll probably love it too: this modern and elegant rug is also perfect for adults' bedrooms, living rooms, gardens and patios. And best of all it's washable! Put it in your washine machine (with no effort, it's very light) and here it is, clean as new!
Why we like it:
- Versatile, suitable for different furnishing styles.
- Nice to touch, warm in winter and fresh in summer
- Light and pliable
- Perfect as a quality playmat: it's completely free from toxic chemical substances and anti-mite. Complies with all the regulations relating to quality and safety for children.
- Products subjected to monitoring for needles and other metals.
- Eco-friendly product!
- Lorena Canals is a family business that is a leader in the sector of home furnishings for children, and has specialised for over 10 years in the production of rugs for babies and children. Their products are hand-crafted, using materials that are chosen for their high quality, designed to be be up to date with the latest home decor trends, and in keeping with customers’ needs.
- Products manufactured with a protocol of excellence based on the selection of raw materials of the best quality, and a strict standard of exclusion of child labour in any stage of manufacture.
- With the revenue obtained from sales, Lorena Canals finances the schooling of over 100 children in northern India, offering them the opportunity to take charge of their own future.
- Material: 97% Natural Cotton (free of toxic chemicals or non-eco friendly dyes); 3% other fibers. Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate of quality)
- Design: air
- Colour: natural
- Dimensions: XL, 200x300 cm
- Weight: 8,3 kg
- Complies with rigorous quality controls, and holds ISO9001 and AITEX certificates
- Anti-mite and non-allergenic
- Care: Machine washable at 30°C (it requires a washing machine of at least 9 kg capacity) – wash separately on delicate cycle, with detergent for delicate fabrics, without bleach – do not use bleach. Suitable for drier on a low cycle (10 to 20 minutes maximum); this will contribute to maintain the softness. Or it can be dried naturally, but avoiding direct sunlight.
- Handtufted in India – by a socially responsible brand that controls all the phases of production scrupulously, and does not allow the implementation of child labour in any of its business operations