within 3 working days after you place your order
for large product
Designed by Lorena Canals, this is a gorgeous Washable Rug embellished by a beautiful ethnic pattern! Hand made out of pure, natural cotton by Lorena Canals, the company known for its wonderful designs for children’s rooms, this versatile rug would be the perfect addition to any room. Many lines are woven and arranged in ethnically-inspired shapes with lots of fringes at the borders!
Adaptable to any climate or temperature, and elegant on any type of floor, this is a rug that provides a roomy, comfortable play surface which is also safe because all the materials used in production are certified to be non-toxic. Offering a colour scheme and contemporary style that will fit into any style of home decor, with the added bonus that it is machine washable!
Why we like it so much:
- This is the first company to put a washable rug on the market. It can be washed as often as you like and it will always look like new.
- Versatile and high quality: practical, light, pleasing to the touch, cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Complies with all the regulations relating to quality and safety for children.
- Products manufactured with a protocol of excellence based on the selection of raw materials of the best quality, and a strict standard of exclusion of child labour in any stage of manufacture.
- Products subjected to monitoring for needles and other metals.
- Lorena Canals is a family business that is a leader in the sector of home furnishings for children, and has specialised for over 10 years in the production of rugs for babies and children. Their products are hand-crafted, using materials that are chosen for their high quality, designed to be be up to date with the latest home decor trends, and in keeping with customers’ needs.
- With the revenue obtained from sales, Lorena Canals finances the schooling of over 100 children in northern India, offering them the opportunity to take charge of their own future.
- Material: 100% Natural Cotton (free of toxic chemicals or non-eco friendly dyes) – Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate of quality).
- Design: Bereber Canvas
- Size: S
- Dimensions: 120cm x 160cm
- Weight: 5 kg
- Complies with rigorous quality controls, and holds ISO9001 and AITEX certificates
- Anti-mite and non-allergenic
- Care: Machine washable at 30°C (it requires a washing machine of at least 8 kg capacity) – wash separately on delicate cycle, with detergent for delicate fabrics, without bleach – do not use bleach. Suitable for drier on a low cycle (10 to 20 minutes maximum); this will contribute to maintain the softness. Or it can be dried naturally, but avoiding direct sunlight.
- Handtufted in India – by a socially responsible brand that controls all the phases of production scrupulously, and does not allow the implementation of child labour in any of its business operations