within 1 working days after you place your order
This Washable Rug by Lorena Canals is an extra touch for your home decor: bedroom, living room, hall. Anywhere it will mean elegance and quality!
This rug is a Little Chefs Collection's piece and its design is inspired by the traditional striped kitchen towels. This rug is made from a blend of the brand’s signature RugCycled® base and natural cotton.
Like all Lorena Canals rugs it is an eco-sustainable product, entirely handmade (without the use of chemicals and toxic dyes), it adapts wonderfully to any type of furniture!
- Stripes Rug
- Design: Stipes on the border
- Color: blue sage with off white and brown lines
- Composition: 97% natural cotton, 3% recycled fibers
- Dimensions: 90 x 130 cm
- Collection: Little Chefs
- Handmade with care and dedication. Each piece is unique, so there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Free of toxic dyes
- Care: Machine washable at 30 ° (wash separately in the delicate cycle, with mild detergent and without the use of softeners, without bleaching). It can be tumble dried on the delicate cycle for 10-20 minutes; this will help maintain the softness of the carpet. Or you can let it dry naturally, avoiding direct sunlight
- Avaiable in two colors and a longer version
- Combinable with other products of the same collection
Why we like it:
- Lorena Canals is a leading family company in the children's furniture sector and specialized, for over 10 years, in the production of rugs for children and teenagers
- Products handcrafted and personally designed by the designer Lorena Canals following the most current trends
- It complies with all quality and safety standards for children
- RugCycled program
- Yes to the development of the economy in non-European countries, no to child labor