The fabulous Oli & Carol carpet by Lorena Canals, washable cotton rug shaped as a big radish and green leaves on top. The rug is finished with irregular braids attached on top and at the bottom part of the radish.
- Washable rug Ramona the Radish
- Collection: Oli&Carol
- Colour: Natural, Dark green, Ash rose, Vintage Nude with natural details
- Dimensions: 100 x 150 cm
- Material: 97% natural cotton, 3% other fibres; recycled cotton base
- Free of toxic chemicals or non-eco friendly dyes) – Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate of quality).
- Weight: 2 kg
- Complies with rigorous quality controls, and holds ISO9001 and ISO 45001, ISO 18001
- Anti-mite and non-allergenic
- Care: Machine wash (capacity 9kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners, select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain, tumble dry at low temperature. Avoid drying in the sun. Keep away from fire.
- Made in India – by a socially responsible brand that controls all the phases of production scrupulously, and does not allow the implementation of child labour in any of its business operations
- Attention! Lorena Canals rugs are made in an artisanal manufacturing process, which is why the material can release fluff. Fluff consists of the cotton fibre that may remain trapped in the weave after putting the finishing touches to the rug.
- Robot cleaners are not recommended as some rug fibers might get trapped into the brush. Pets claws can get caught on th rug loops.
Why we like it so much:
- Lorena Canals is the first company to put a washable rug on the market. It can be washed as often as you like and it will always look like new.
- Versatile and high quality: practical, pleasing to the touch, cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Complies with all the regulations relating to quality and safety for children.
- Products manufactured with a protocol of excellence based on the selection of raw materials of the best quality, and a strict standard of exclusion of child labour in any stage of manufacture.