within 1 working days after you place your order
Sleep soundly all year long in this award-winning natural Merino wool and organic cotton Go Go Bag by New Zealand brand Merino Kids™ featuring an innovative roomy design and 100% natural fibres in a lovely stripes print.
Proven to reduce SIDS, sleeping bags have become the go-to choice for keeping children warm while reducing late night wake up calls due to twisted and tangled sheets and blankets. Unlike other sleeping bags, the Go Go Bag’s unique clever design with a roomy bottom and poppers under the arms allows you to use one bag for up to two years while preventing slipping in smaller children. The Go Go Bag features a breathable Merino wool lining and an organic cotton exterior, making it ideal for temperatures from 18-27 °C and an excellent choice for children with sensitive skin.
Why we like it:
- Made in New Zealand and India in ethically-sourced fabrics and following a strict Code of Supplier Conduct guaranteeing a safe, healthy and fair work environment.
- The Go Go Bag is made in 100% natural Merino wool and cotton, making it ideal for sensitive skin and suitable for year-round use.
- Sleeping bags have been proven to reduce risk of SIDS and help children sleep through the night thanks to a lack of twisted or kicked-off covers.
- Odor-resistant materials reduce the need for washing, lowering the Go Go bag’s environmental impact.
- Composition: 100% Merino wool lining, 100% organic Indian cotton external
- Colour: Light pink with stripes
- Size NB-2yrs: 28cm wide at chest, 53cm wide at knee, 86cm length
- Room Temperature: 18-27 °C/ 64-80°F | tog range: 0.7 to 1.7
- Each bag is adjustable with poppers along the side that prevent small children from slipping into the bag which allow you to use each bag for up to two years
- A length zip along the bag allows for easy nappy change while a zip flap protects the child’s skin and makes it difficult for little hands to use
- Spacious bottom allows children to kick and move naturally throughout the night without losing coverage, also helping you to move from the car to the bed seamlessly!
- Care: machine wash at 30 °C on wool cycle, hang dry
- The Go Go bag has passed rigorous fire testing