Signed Mini Rodini, these soft leggings feature a joyful yellow colour and fun print with a red flower everyone will love! Part of the new collection, they are exactly what you need to brighten up your little one's days!
Made from merino wool, these leggings are an high quality item, so soft, breathable and warm! Ideal for coldest seasons!
Why we like it:
- From 2016 Mini Rodini joined the Fair Wear Foundation, an organisation to improve conditions for workers in garment factories. Mini Rodini monitores that the most of its products, received from suppliers, follows environmental and social requirements to create "childrenswear with the lowest possible impact on people and the planet". It includes preventing risks, such as: child labour, abrasive blasting and unauthorised subcontracting.
- Founded in 2006 in Sweden by well-known illustrator Cassandra Rhodin, Mini Rodini is a children’s wear brand for kids 0-11 years. The brand has been growing and growing and it is today sold world-wide and is one of Scandinavia’s largest.
- Mini Rodini’s mission is creating a tribute to children and their imagination and sense that everything is possible, and taking children seriously with playfulness through clothes that match their personality, mood and creativity.
- Mini Rodini is not only fun to wear or look at, but also produced in a way that is kinder to the environment and the people. It is one of the most sustainable kid’s brands on the market – with 97% of its range consisting of sustainable materials. They also work to constantly low their impact and making sure their workers are healthy and fairly paid.
- Mini Rodini uses only the best quality materials such as organic cotton, which not only is great for the Planet, but also extremely gentle on the skin, being naturally breathing.
- Viola leggings
- Colour: yellow
- Design: flower
- Material: 100% merino wool
- Elasticated waist
- Size guide: 56/62 cm (1-4 months); 68/74 cm (4-9 months); 80/86 cm (9-18 months); 92/98 cm (18 months - 3 years); 104/110 cm (3-5 years); 116/122 cm (5-7 years); 128/134 cm (7-9 years); 140-146 cm (9-11 years)
- Made in Lithuania in a factory where Mini Rodini has implemented living wages that is high enough to maintain a normal standard of living