From Denmark with creativity, MinMin Copenhagen presents us this set of abstract art blocks! No more classic constructions for the little minds full of creativity, it will be so much fun to create wonderful sculptures that are always new and full of beautiful shapes and colors! It will be such a unique game that the whole family will want to participate! And in the meantime, the little ones will learn to develop motor skills, coordination, imagination. Being inspired by Montessori school, it will in fact be the perfect game for little children with a great desire to have fun and always go beyond the boundaries of imagination. . Play and learn. Learn by playing! Made of high quality wood, the beautiful colors used are water based therefore non-toxic and harmless for the littlest hands. All MinMin Copenhagen products are manufactured and tested in compliance with the safety requirements of the European standard (EN71-3).
- Wooden game
- Model: Abstrack building blocks - Set of 10 pieces
- Materiale: 100% High quality Wood
- Colors: Multicolor
- Measurements: 28 x 18 x 8,5 cm
- Age: from 3 years
- Non-toxic water-based colors
- Art as a method of playing and teaching
- Montessori game
- The possible difference between piece and piece must be considered as an added value, because it is all handmade and therefore unique.
- Care: Clean by hand, washing them only with a few soap and water
- Attention: After cleaning, always allow to dry at room temperature. Colors are water resistant but can fade
- in compliance with the safety requirements of the European standard (EN71-3)
- All designed and produced in Copenhagen, Denmark
Why we like it:
- MinMin Copenhagen is a Danish company that designs and creates everything directly in its own laboratory in the city with dedication, focusing on creativity and functionality.
- Beautiful wooden toys that remind us of the childhood of us adults! They will be a guarantee of quality and safety, thanks to the use of natural materials including hornbeam and lime wood, and non-toxic water-based dyes.
- An European product, which looks to a more eco-sustainable world with safe and special toys, all products are in fact all manufactured and tested in accordance with the safety requirements of the European standard (EN71-3).