Change your baby with style, no matter where you are, thanks to Berlin portable changing pad by Nobodinoz. Light, easy to fold and carry, it's a soft surface on which you can lay your baby while you change and clean him. A small pocket is attached to the front to hold wipes, nappies or small accessories. Perfect to carry along everywhere, this must-have accessory is so beautiful that you can also use it to add a touch of colour to your baby's bedroom. Decorated with a modern scales pattern, this simple yet great changing pad was designed by a team of expert and passionate designers who are obsessed with quality and style! Nobodinoz is a young, successful company that made its reputation based on design, know-how and quality, while respecting the environment. The Berlin changing pad is part of the Horizon collection, designed for those who enjoy elegant Nordic lines and combines trendy colours, modern shapes and unique patterns with top-quality materials, such as organic cotton and non-toxic paints and varnishes. A vibrant collection of kids accessories that will add a touch of joy to your house or your baby's wardrobe.
Why we like it:
- Easy to carry and unfold. You can take it with you wherever you go!
- External pocket for extra storage
- Made with a soft and cushioned fabric for greater comfort
- Safe and eco-friendly, made in certified organic cotton and coloured with non-toxic paints and varnishes.
- Nobodinoz is a company based in Barcelona founded by a French couple: Spanish creativity meets French style, a winning combination!
- All the production is made in France and Spain, with no intermediaries, following step by step all the processes, to control the quality and eco-sustainability of their products
- Nobodinoz products are designed for stylish interiors and families who are passionate about high quality design furniture, toys and garments. They are long lasting, those you can trust for generations.
- Design: Berlin, Scales
- Colour: black
- Dimensions: 57x33 cm
- Materials: 100% organic cotton. Lining: 48% organic cotton 52% polyester. Accessories: 50% cotton 50% polyester
- OEKO-TEX® and GOTS certified fabrics. The OEKO-TEX® certification guarantees that the product is safe and only non-toxic paints and varnishes are used. GOTS certifies bio fabrics and non-toxics colours and a production that guarantees that respects international laws on labour rights and guarantees fair working conditions to employees
- Care: machine washable at 30°
- A small pocket is attached to the front to hold wipes or even some accessories
- Designed and made in Barcelona
Passion, design, beauty and colours are the leading principles of Nobodinoz, a Barcelona-based company that combines Spanish creativity and French glamour specialized in stylish kids products, 'cause it's never too early to be chic! Founded in 2012 by Murielle and Roman Bressan and now a multicultural team that shares the eco-sustainability values, Nobodinoz has a fantastic catalogue of top-quality toys and furnishing items inspired by the new trends in interior design. Gorgeous!