The Constantinopla cot bumper by Nobodinoz protects your baby while inside the crib and tastefully decorates his bedroom. Beautiful and practical, made in soft organic cotton with a polyester filling, this is a must-have accessory for the safety and comfort of your baby. Available in a wide range of fantastic geometric patterns the cot bumper by Nobodinoz was designed by a team of expert and passionate designers who are obsessed with quality and style! Nobodinoz is a young, successful company that made its reputation based on design, know-how and quality, while respecting the environment. The Constantinopla cot bumper is part of the Horizon collection, designed for those who enjoy elegant Nordic lines and combines elegant colours, modern shapes and unique patterns with top-quality materials, such as organic cotton and non-toxic paints and varnishes. A vibrant collection of kids accessories that will add a touch of joy to your house or your baby's wardrobe.
Why we like it:
- Top-quality product that combines utility and beauty
- Easy to attach
- Suitable for cribs of different sizes
- Extra comfort for your baby
- Practical and resistent
- Made with certified organic cotton and non-toxic paints and varnishes. Safe and eco-friendly!
- Nobodinoz is a company based in Barcelona founded by a French couple: Spanish creativity meets French style, a winning combination!
- All the production is made in France and Spain, with no intermediaries, following step by step all the processes, to control the quality and eco-sustainability of their products
- Nobodinoz products are designed for stylish interiors and families who are passionate about high quality design furniture, toys and garments. They are long lasting, those you can trust for generations.
- Design: Constantinopla, Zig Zag
- Colour: black
- Dimensions: 207 cm x 31 cm
- Can be adjusted to 70cm x 140cm x y 60 cm x 120cm cribs
- Materials: 100% organic cotton, filling: 100% polyester, accessories: 50% organic cotton 50% polyester
- OEKO-TEX® and GOTS certified fabrics. The OEKO-TEX® certification guarantees that the product is safe and only non-toxic paints and varnishes are used. GOTS certifies bio fabrics and non-toxics colours and a production that guarantees that respects international laws on labour rights and guarantees fair working conditions to employees
- Care: wash by hand
- Designed and made in Barcelona
Passion, design, beauty and colours are the leading principles of Nobodinoz, a Barcelona-based company that combines Spanish creativity and French glamour specialized in stylish kids products, 'cause it's never too early to be chic! Founded in 2012 by Murielle and Roman Bressan and now a multicultural team that shares the eco-sustainability values, Nobodinoz has a fantastic catalogue of top-quality toys and furnishing items inspired by the new trends in interior design. Gorgeous!