What's more reassuring for babies than to fall asleep with their lucky star? Nobodinoz created a really lovely doudou! Sweet and gorgeous, this star doudou guarantees the sweetest dreams! Place it on your toddler bed with your baby, it will ensure nice dreams adding a joyful touch of colour to his bedroom!
Composed by a blanket decorated with a starry sky and by a beautiful upper star that can be nibbled in total safe, this doudou was designed by a team of expert and passionate designers who are obsessed with quality and style!
Nobodinoz is young, successful company that made its reputation based on design, know-how and quality, while respecting the environment. The star doudou is part of the Elements collection, designed for those who enjoy different kind of shapes and unique patterns with top-quality materials, such as organic cotton and non-toxic paints and varnishes. A vibrant collection of kids accessories that will add a touch of joy to your house or your baby's wardrobe.
Why we like it:
- Perfect for parents with a modern taste
- Great gift idea
- Made with certified organic cottona and non-toxic paints and varnishes. Safe and eco-friendly!
- Nobodinoz is a company based in Barcelona founded by a French couple: Spanish creativity meets French style, a winning combination!
- All the production is made in France and Spain, with no intermediaries, following step by step all the processes, to control the quality and eco-sustainability of their products
- Nobodinoz products are designed for stylish interiors and families who are passionate about high quality design furniture, toys and garments. They are long lasting, those you can trust for generations.
- Star doudou
- Design: gold stella
- Colour: white
- Dimensions: 30x30 cm
- Materials: 100% organic cotton-double muslin cloth. Filling: 100% oeko tex Polyester
- OEKO-TEX® and GOTS certified cotton. The OEKO-TEX® certification guarantees that the product is safe and only non-toxic paints and varnishes are used. GOTS cotton certifies bio fabrics and non-toxics colours and a production that guarantees that respects international laws on labour rights and guarantees fair working conditions to employees
- Care: cold gentle cycle
- Designed and made in Barcelona
Passion, design, beauty and colours are the leading principles of Nobodinoz, a Barcelona-based company that combines Spanish creativity and French glamour specialized in stylish kids products, 'cause it's never too early to be chic! Founded in 2012 by Murielle and Roman Bressan and now a multicultural team that shares the eco-sustainability values, Nobodinoz has a fantastic catalogue of top-quality toys and furnishing items inspired by the new trends in interior design. Gorgeous!