Zen Changing Mat & Cover - Brown Lilac - 50x70x10 cm - Organic cotton
within 1 working days after you place your order
Mix and match your baby's room style with Nobodinoz changing mat and cover! This practical changing mat is a must in any nursery! A soft surface on which you can lay your baby while you change and clean him/her. Its changing cover of 50x70 cm is light and easy to fold. Plus it's removable for easy cleaning.
This must-have accessory is so beautiful that you can also use it to add a touch of color to your baby's bedroom, thanks to its soft and light colors.
A stylish changing mat with a cover designed by a team of expert and passionate designers who are obsessed with quality and style! Nobodinoz is a young, successful company that made its reputation based on design, know-how, and quality, while respecting the environment, using only eco-friendly materials, such as organic cotton.
- Design: Stories
- Colour: Brown Lilac
- Dimensions: 50x70x10 cm
- Materials: 100% organic cotton; Lining: 96% cotton, 4% elastam
- OEKO-TEX® and GOTS certified cotton. The OEKO-TEX® certification guarantees that the product is safe and only non-toxic paints and varnishes are used. GOTS certifies bio fabrics and non-toxics colours and a production that guarantees that respects international laws on labour rights and guarantees fair working conditions to employees
- Care: do not scrub, wash at 30°, do not spin dry, do not iron.
- Designed and made in Barcelona
Why we like it:
- A must-have accessory
- Safe and eco-friendly, made in certified organic cotton and coloured with non-toxic paints and varnishes.
- Nobodinoz is a company based in Barcelona founded by a French couple: Spanish creativity meets French style, a winning combination!
- All the production is made in France and Spain, with no intermediaries, following step by step all the processes, to control the quality and eco-sustainability of their products
- Nobodinoz products are designed for stylish interiors and families who are passionate about high quality design furniture, toys and garments. They are long lasting, those you can trust for generations.
Passion, design, beauty and colours are the leading principles of Nobodinoz, a Barcelona-based company that combines Spanish creativity and French glamour specialized in stylish kids products, 'cause it's never too early to be chic! Founded in 2012 by Murielle and Roman Bressan and now a multicultural team that shares the eco-sustainability values, Nobodinoz has a fantastic catalogue of top-quality toys and furnishing items inspired by the new trends in interior design. Gorgeous!