Akiko Jumpsuit with Kimono Closure - Antique Bronze - 100% GOTS Organic Cotton
within 1 working days after you place your order
The lovely Akiko Kimono Jumpuit by Numero 74 is a must-have for your spring/summer wardrobe. This gorgeous ethnic-inspired summer dress combines comfort and style, made of double gauze of GOTS certified organic cotton. Handmade in the mountains of Northern Thailand with soft, breathable organic cotton double gauze, it's a long sleeves kimono dress with crossover V-neck and cotton belt.
- Kimono jumpsuit
- Model: Akiko
- Colour: Antique bronze
- Material: 100% GOTS certified double gauze cotton
- GOTS certification - Global Organic Textile Standard: international certification for the origin of Organic Cotton and sustainable trade
- Sleeves and long pants
- Crossover V-neck and belt on the front
- Handmade by craftswomen in Thaliandia, in full ethical and economic respect for working conditions
- Any slight variations in shape, color and size are to be considered as natural peculiarities of an artisanal production process
Why we love it:
- Numero 74’s ethnic inspired range combines traditional and contemporary design. With a head office in Ibiza (where the designs are created) and a craft shop in Chiang Mai, the selection reflects a rich culture by which it is made.
- Formed by an Italian / French cousin duo, Numero 74 endeavors to keep childhood dreams alive with a little bit of poetry, beauty and charm, to let child’s imaginations run free.
- The brand employs between 200 – 300 women who belong to various collectives, providing a stable lifestyle that allows their children to go to school and them to be a part of the village community.
It all started in Chiang Mai, when Poupy Sfez (a French woman with travel in her blood) departed on a trip to Thailand to discover exciting new cultures. After falling in love with the land, she and her Italian cousin Nancy decided to combine their creativity with the local knowledge and passion to form an innovative business; hence Numero 74 was born. Their beautiful collection sits between tradition and contemporary design, with charming pieces handmade in the mountains of Northern Thailand by working women’s collectives. Created with a rich-in-care Thai culture, every product is expertly made down to the finest detail; gorgeous gifts for all the family to enjoy!
NUMERO 74 PER FASHION REVOLUTION...