Add a touch of sparkle to the home with the shimmery Falling Star Gold Glitter Garland from Numero 74. A 2-meter long decoration to hang around the nursery or playroom, these sweet stars will shine in any interior. Handmade from 100% polyester by women’s collectives in the mountains of Northern Thailand, this gorgeous gift is also perfect for adding a little something extra to party celebrations!
Why we love it:
- Numero 74’s ethnic inspired range combines traditional and contemporary design. With a head office in Ibiza (where the designs are created) and a craft shop in Chiang Mai, the selection reflects a rich culture by which it is made.
- Formed by an Italian / French cousin duo, Numero 74 endeavors to keep childhood dreams alive with a little bit of poetry, beauty and charm, to let child’s imaginations run free.
- The brand employs between 200 – 300 women who belong to various collectives, providing a stable lifestyle that allows their children to go to school and them to be a part of the village community.
- NOTE: please be careful when opening the garland for the first time as it may get tangled.
Colour: Gold Glitter
- Composition: 100% polyester
- Length: 2-meter
- Handmade in Thailand
- Complies to all EU safety standards
It all started in Chiang Mai, when Poupy Sfez (a French woman with travel in her blood) departed on a trip to Thailand to discover exciting new cultures. After falling in love with the land, she and her Italian cousin Nancy decided to combine their creativity with the local knowledge and passion to form an innovative business; hence Numero 74 was born. Their beautiful collection sits between tradition and contemporary design, with charming pieces handmade in the mountains of Northern Thailand by working women’s collectives. Created with a rich-in-care Thai culture, every product is expertly made down to the finest detail; gorgeous gifts for all the family to enjoy!
NUMERO 74 PER FASHION REVOLUTION...