A lightweight cover perfect for the warmer months, the Summer Blanket from Numero 74 makes a perfect gift for families with young children. The cloud-like blanket is handmade from 100% cotton muslin, irresistibly soft to the touch (thanks to its double layer saloo design) and delicate even for the most sensitive skin. Crafted in the mountains of Northern Thailand by women’s collectives, this beautiful item (in an elegant white with gold embroidery and tassel detail) is amply sized and would fit comfortably into a cot, tucked in the stroller or just for snuggling under on the sofa.
Why we love it:
- Numero 74’s ethnic inspired range combines traditional and contemporary design. With a head office in Ibiza (where the designs are created) and a craft shop in Chiang Mai, the selection reflects a rich culture by which it is made.
- Formed by an Italian / French cousin duo, Numero 74 endeavors to keep childhood dreams alive with a little bit of poetry, beauty and charm, to let child’s imaginations run free.
- The brand employs between 200 – 300 women who belong to various collectives, providing a stable lifestyle that allows their children to go to school and them to be a part of the village community.
- Colour: natural #S000
- Composition: 100% cotton muslin / double saloo
- Dimensions: 80 x 110cm
- Handmade in Thailand
- Complies to all EU safety standards
It all started in Chiang Mai, when Poupy Sfez (a French woman with travel in her blood) departed on a trip to Thailand to discover exciting new cultures. After falling in love with the land, she and her Italian cousin Nancy decided to combine their creativity with the local knowledge and passion to form an innovative business; hence Numero 74 was born. Their beautiful collection sits between tradition and contemporary design, with charming pieces handmade in the mountains of Northern Thailand by working women’s collectives. Created with a rich-in-care Thai culture, every product is expertly made down to the finest detail; gorgeous gifts for all the family to enjoy!
NUMERO 74 PER FASHION REVOLUTION...