With this cute keychain signed by Numero 74 your children will make an important step in their growth. Teach them how to keep the small keys such as those of the bike and then slowly the ones of the house. They will become little adults and you can not be proud of them while they learn to open locks and doors..
Why we love it:
- Numero 74’s ethnic inspired range combines traditional and contemporary design. With a head office in Ibiza (where the designs are created) and a craft shop in Chiang Mai, the selection reflects a rich culture by which it is made.
- Formed by an Italian / French cousin duo, Numero 74 endeavors to keep childhood dreams alive with a little bit of poetry, beauty and charm, to let child’s imaginations run free.
- The brand employs between 200 – 300 women who belong to various collectives, providing a stable lifestyle that allows their children to go to school and them to be a part of the village community.
- Color: #S044 Sweet Aubergine
- Handmade in Thailand
- Complies to EU safety standards + AU & US
It all started in Chiang Mai, when Poupy Sfez (a French woman with travel in her blood) departed on a trip to Thailand to discover exciting new cultures. After falling in love with the land, she and her Italian cousin Nancy decided to combine their creativity with the local knowledge and passion to form an innovative business; hence Numero 74 was born. Their beautiful collection sits between tradition and contemporary design, with charming pieces handmade in the mountains of Northern Thailand by working women’s collectives. Created with a rich-in-care Thai culture, every product is expertly made down to the finest detail; gorgeous gifts for all the family to enjoy!
NUMERO 74 PER FASHION REVOLUTION...