This lovely set of three little Christmas stockings will be perfect for the Chirstmas tree, especially if they are filled with sweets or other surprises! Alternatively use them for place markers or table decorations, or add them to your children’s own Xmas stockings – they are both extremely versatile, and entirely original. Made by hand in pure cotton, in bright Festive colours, these Christmas stockings are crocheted by members of a women’s cooperative in Bangladesh, organized according to Fairtrade principles. Soft but also strong, they are made to last, and will soon become part of your family’s traditional Christmas decorations.
- Materials: 100% cotton cover; 100% polyester interior
- Size: approx 15 cm long
- Colours: Red, Green, White
- Certified Oeko-tex 100, the strictest international standard for fabrics and colours that guarantees absolute safety.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees; tumble dry on a low setting.
- Pebble toys are all made by hand in Bangladeshby a cooperative that provides high quality and secure jobs for 5,000 women, ensuring equitable pay, favourable working conditions, flexible working hours and the ability to work close to home
- Certification and Compliance: EU Toys Safety Directive 2009/84/EEC;EN71 Part 1: 2005+A9 2009: Mechanical & physical properties;EN71 Part 2: 2006+A1 2007: Flammability
We’re sure you’ll love Pebble’s quirky animals and colourful toys.
Our wonderful knitted & crochet toys are hand-crafted with great care and skill by women in rural areas of Bangladesh. Rural jobs that are fairly paid, good quality, flexible and fair! Every purchase of Pebble gifts helps create employment opportunities for artisans that working close to their homes in a safe working environment.
All Pebble products are made by Hathay Bunano. Hathay Bunano, meaning hand-made or hand-knitted in Bangla, is a non-profit fair trade organisation in Bangladesh.
Family Nation is proud to be the distributor for Pebble for Italy!
DISCOVER WHO MADE PEBBLE TOYS...