Everyone knows that fruit tastes sweet, and is good for you. Pebble are the experts at making it fun, too, with their brightly coloured fruit rattles – even the smallest child will be able to grab these lovely fruit rattles and shake the, to hear the satisfying sound they make. They will also be able to pull them throw them about and even bite them, all in complete safety. This is an easy way for parents to show children how to appreciate fruit from a very young age – and Pebble rattles, crocheted by hand by women in a Fairtrade cooperative in Bangladesh, are made to last. Older children will be able to have wonderful garden, kitchen or market games with these toys.
Why we like it:
- Your children will stimulate the imagination inventing stories
- Choosing Pebble products you will help communities of women in underdeveloped countries
- Fruit: pear
- Materials: 100% organic cotton with 100% polyester fill. Certified by Control Union Certifications of The Netherlands. Manufactured to the standards ofOrganic Exchange 100 (OE100) that certifies that products are made out of fibres that are 100% organic and that this has been monitored during the entire cycle of production. 100% polyester fill
- Dimensions: 12 cm approx.
- Oeko-tex 100 certified, the most stringent international classification for fabrics and colours that guarantees complete safety
- Machine Washable at 40ºC
- Pebble products are all made by hand in Bangladesh, giving high quality and secure jobs to over 5,000 women, ensuring equitable pay, favourable working conditions, flexible working hours and the ability to stay to close to home
- Safety Certification: EU Toys Safety Directive 2009/84/EEC; EN71 Part 1: 2005+A9 2009: Mechanical & physical properties; EN71 Part 2: 2006+A1 2007: Flammability
We’re sure you’ll love Pebble’s quirky animals and colourful toys.
Our wonderful knitted & crochet toys are hand-crafted with great care and skill by women in rural areas of Bangladesh. Rural jobs that are fairly paid, good quality, flexible and fair! Every purchase of Pebble gifts helps create employment opportunities for artisans that working close to their homes in a safe working environment.
All Pebble products are made by Hathay Bunano. Hathay Bunano, meaning hand-made or hand-knitted in Bangla, is a non-profit fair trade organisation in Bangladesh.
Family Nation is proud to be the distributor for Pebble for Italy!
DISCOVER WHO MADE PEBBLE TOYS...