With this plentiful wooden breakfast menu by Plantoys you'll be full in few minutes! You can pretend eating toast, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon and wurstel for a complete meal! A funny and educational toy to learn good table manner and to eat at the table any kind of food! The set includes 9 pieces of food, fork, knife, plate, salt and pepper!
This super cute wooden breakfast menu is designed to enhance fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, as well as fantasy and creativity. This set is also super beautiful: with its cute design and soft colours is a modern reinventation of the classic wooden toys that we love so much!
Like all Plantoys products, this toy is made of rubberwood, a by-product of the latex industry and it is thereferore completely sustainable. Because it is never too early to learn the importance of taking care of the environment!
Why we like it:
- Fun and educational
- Cute retrò design
- Safe toy: your baby can play for hours!
- All PlanToys items are made of rubberwood, a sustainable by-product of the latex industry: it uses the trees when their productivity declines. It is an extremely responsible and eco-friendly production system.
- All PlanToys items are safe both for the people and the planet: they come in recycled packagings, use water-based colours, and non-formaldehyde glues.
- PlanToys items are designed to enhance the psychomotor development of our children while teaching them the importance of caring for the planet.
- PlanToys are particularly keen on the design of their toys. Inspired by the traditional wooden toys, all PlanToys items get a modern twist while maintaining the classic colours and fun and have won several Red Dot Design Awards.
- The set includes: 9 pieces of food, fork, knife, plate, salt and pepper
- Age: 24+ months
- Dimensions plate: 12,5 cm (diameter)
- Material: solid rubber wood. All toys from this brand are made with a sustainable by-product of the latex industry’s harvesting of trees used for natural rubber production once their productivity declines. This makes these toys completely sustainable and environmentally responsible. Wood is also a completely biodegradable material.
- Colours: water-based dyes and organic pigments of plant origin, eco-friendly and safe both for the people and the environment. Free from lead or heavy metals.
- 100% sustainable production
- Designed to stimulate child development: physical, social, emotional, intellectual, linguistic
- Formaldehyde-free glues
- Recycled packaging
- Safety standards: ASTM (USA) and Europe (EN71)
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001: certifications for world-class products and environmental management
- Made in Thailand respecting the environment and the workers. PlanToys initiated a work-generating plan to increase living standards of local people. They provide opportunities for those with disabilities to work in the company.