within 1 working days after you place your order
Scoot and Ride makes sustainable mobility a fun game for kids: their Highwaykick 1 is an innovative scooter convertible in balance bike for kids aged 1-5 years old. With one simple gesture - and no tools needed! - you can transform this fantastic scooter into a cute balance bike suitable for young kids. Stable and safe, it allows children to improve their balance and is perfect to introduce them to the world of wheels in a fun way, combining the functionality of two products. Made with proven materials, it features a safety-pad for extra protection that prevents tip-over on a rough terrain or when a wheel gets stuck. It is not electric!
Why we like it:
- 2in1 product= double fun!
- Modern and stylish design
- Because of its stability this product gives the little ones the opportunity to move safely and experiment with their balance and motor skills.
- Comfortable and wide seat.
- Scoot and Ride is the innovative Austrian brand that designs and manufacturers 2in1 scooter-bikes. Functional, solid, safe and beautiful, they're a great way to introduce kids to sustainable mobility.
- Scoot and Ride products won several awards designs: 2013 ISPO Brandnew Award, 2013 ISPO Family Award, 2014 Red Dot Design Award, 2015 Tillywig Award, 2015 Toy Award.
- Colour: Pink
- Age: For children aged one to five
- 22,5-29 cm
- 57-64 cm
- 2x120 mm PU (front); 1x80mm PU (rear)
- Transforms in 1 second. No tools required
- Safety-pad for extra protection. Prevents the tip-over on rough terrain or if the wheels get stuck.
- The use of helmet is recommended. Do not use in traffic.
- It is not electric
The colourful 2in1 scooter-bikes by Scoot and Ride come from a small town in Austria, a country where sustainable mobility is already a reality. Here a team of passionate designers looking for mobility concepts driven by children needs came up with the first sketch to convert a kids scooter into a balance bike. From that 2010 prototype 'til today Scoot and Ride has extended its catalogue with new models and colours, won several design awards and encouraged lots of children to express their natural curiosity and explore the world.