This beautiful and luxurious maternity down jacket by Séraphine will keep you and your bump toasty warm without giving-up style and elegance. A light and snuggly jacket filled with super soft down and feathers together with a chic water-proof coating in a gorgeous glossy black colour, for that extra touch of brightness and sparkle. Cleverly shaped around your empire line, it features elasticated side panels to better adapt to your changing body for maximum comfort during all nine months of pregnancy and after birth. Winter has never been so glamourous!
Why we like it:
- Chic design and maximum comfort: a gorgeous shower-proof winter jacket that slims and supports your changing shape, and is perfect to keep you warm and glamorous while remaining ultra-light and easy to wear
- High quality at a reasonable price
- Created with Parisian style by the French designer Cécile Reinaud
- Séraphine will make you feel special and chic. It is the brandpreferred by many celebrities, and by Kate Middleton herself who chose this brand to wear for many official occasions
- Colour: Black
- Material: Padding: 90% Down, 10% Feather (water-resistant)
- Hooded jacket with full zip and roomy front pockets
- Elasticated side panels for a flexible fit.
- Suitable for both before and after pregnancy
- Care: dry clean only
- Made in China
Seraphine - Size Guide
What's my size?
The Séraphine maternity collection has been designed to adapt your changing body throughout pregnancy and after you have had your baby. We recommend you choose your pre-pregnancy size.
So if you were a EU size 38 before your pregnancy, we recommend that you choose a Séraphine size 38.
It's that simple! You can also consult our sizing guide below
Tops, Dresses, Pants and Jeans
Note: Leg Lenght 80cm
Swimwear, Nightwear, Hosiery and Lingerie
|Hip Size Measurements|
|HEIGHT||34" - 36" (86 - 91cm)||38" - 40" (97 - 102cm)||42" - 46" (107 - 117cm)|
|4'11 - 5'3
(150 - 160cm)
|5'3 - 5'7
(160 - 170cm)
|5'7 - 6'0
(170 - 183cm)
How to measure Bust and Hips
Measure under your armpits, around your shoulderblades, and over the fullest part of your bust.
The hip should be measured around its fullest part (about 8 inch below your waist).