Presley, Maternity and Nursing Dress, Light Blue/White Stripes - 100% cotton
within 1 working days after you place your order
Short sleeves, lovely matching detachable belt, and delicate stripy design, Presley is an amazing maternity and nursing dress signed Séraphine, the modern mums and mums-to-be cult brand. Ideal in summer, at the beach as well as in the city, this dress is complete with pockets, it is fresh and comfy and great at all times of the day. Just pick up your favourite accessories to dress it up or down! The best feature is of course the patented design, a clever opening letting you breastfeed your baby discreetly and easily without the need of removing the dress. Convenient and trendy!
Why we like it:
- Great value for money: this is a top-quality garment at an accessible price.
- Séraphine is an English brand with a parisian flair, created by French designer Cécile Reinaud.
- Séraphine is the maternity and nursing brand chosen by celebrities like Kate Middleton who wore Séraphine clothes in many official events.
- Colour: white/light blue
- Design: stripes
- Composition: 100% cotton
- Short sleeves
- Patented concealed front opening for breastfeed
- Button at the back
- Includes matching detachable fabric belt
- Eco-leather belt separately sold
- Length: knee
Seraphine - Size Guide
What's my size?
The Séraphine maternity collection has been designed to adapt your changing body throughout pregnancy and after you have had your baby. We recommend you choose your pre-pregnancy size.
So if you were a EU size 38 before your pregnancy, we recommend that you choose a Séraphine size 38.
It's that simple! You can also consult our sizing guide below
Tops, Dresses, Pants and Jeans
Note: Leg Lenght 80cm
Swimwear, Nightwear, Hosiery and Lingerie
|Hip Size Measurements|
|HEIGHT||34" - 36" (86 - 91cm)||38" - 40" (97 - 102cm)||42" - 46" (107 - 117cm)|
|4'11 - 5'3
(150 - 160cm)
|5'3 - 5'7
(160 - 170cm)
|5'7 - 6'0
(170 - 183cm)
How to measure Bust and Hips
Measure under your armpits, around your shoulderblades, and over the fullest part of your bust.
The hip should be measured around its fullest part (about 8 inch below your waist).