within 1 working days after you place your order
These washable and reusable masks from Tikiri provide a filtering efficiency of over 95%. They are made up of 3 layers of high quality cotton - certified OEKO-TEX® 100. They are ideal for use outside of the house, in the park, at school, in summer camps, or in buses, trains, and planes.
They come in different designs, are lightweight and soft, making wearing a mask more fun and less uncomfortable. Tikiri masks are specially made to be the right size for children's faces and to ensure more comfortable breathing. The OEKO-TEX cotton is soft and comfortable - and helps protect delicate skin from irritation due to its breathability.
It includes elastic straps (size 3-5 are less stretchy but especially soft for the youngest children) to ensure a close but comfortable fit.
You can wash and sanitise your Tikiri mask in the washing machine up to 60° - for about 8-10 times (or more if you wash them by hand) and by avoiding use and throw away masks you help reduce the impact on the environment.
The packaging is biodegradable - another way of showing care for the environment.
Available in these sizes to ensure the best possible fit:
- 3-5 years (soft cotton strap)
- 3-6 years (longer elasticated strap)
- 6-11 years
- S/M adult - fits most women and also children from about 11+ years.
- M/L adult -for men or medium/larger faces.
- Washable and reusable mask for general use: contains 1 mask
- 3 layers of 100% Cotton - certified OEKO-TEX® 100
- Filtering efficiency over 95% - tested according to the EU standard: EN 14683-2019
- Sizes: 3-5 years, 3-6 years, 6-11 years, S/M adult (11+ years), M/L adult
- Can be washed in the washing machine 8-10 times - or more if washed by hand
- Biodegradable packaging
- This mask is not a medical device or PPE. Not sterile.
- Individuals suffering with cardiovascular disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and pregnant women must be careful to stop using this mask if they have any difficulty breathing.
- Made with great care in Sri Lanka in a fair and safe way