within 3 working days after you place your order
for large product
Beautiful, smart, and sustainable the Bike RE2 by Wishbone Design Studio is widely recognized as the best in the category for its functionality, design aesthetic and sustainability. Pure joy for kids, parents and the environment! This innovative pre-bike is made from recycled plastic bottles and is ground-breakingly recyclable: the first 100% green kids' bike! Highly versatile, its unique features make it suitable for kids from 18 months up to 6 years old. Your little one can start having fun very early since this two-wheels bike is lightweight and super stable. And then fun goes on: flip the unique "wishbone" frame to fit ages 4 to 6. A wonderful gift that your kid will love! The RE2 model has unique features that make it even more sustainable than the previous eco-friendly Wishbone bikes.
Why we like it:
- Walk, balance, ride: this product grows with your child, no need to buy a different product every 2 years.
- Aesthetically beautiful
- Safe and resistant, it's a product that lasts long
- 100% repairable
- Multi-functional and adjustable for more use value per user
- Wishbone Design Studio grew out of a passion for the outdoors together with the great creativity of two New Zealanders. All their versatile vehicles are designed to grow with your child and to accompany them from the age of 1 year until they are 4 or 5, avoiding the need for too many unnecessary products!
- All Wishbone Design products respect the environment, both in terms of the materials they are made out of, and the way they are extremely durable and stay useful for many years
- Design: RE2 2in1
- Colour: raw
- Age: from 1 to 6 years
- Materials: plastic from recycled bottles
- Weight: 4,8 Kg approx
- Sustainable design. Each bike recycles 200 plastic bottles and diverts 3kg of waste carpetfrom landfill. The bike is fully recyclable
- Adjustable seat from 23 to 61 cm height
- Satisfies the safety requirements of the EU, USA, Austrialia and New Zealand
- Recycled packaging