We love Heavea and we’ve fallen in love with their new adorable rubber toy, Kawan. Kawan means ‘friend’ in Malay and wll become your baby’s best friend because it’s a 3-1 toy! It’s the perfect first toy for little hands as its malleable and soft rubber surface make it easy for little fingers to grasp and encourages baby’s motor skills development, while it’s contrastino colours are attractive for baby’s eyes. It is a great teether as its soft, safe and its beak and feet have a patterned texture that sooth aching gums. And it is a fun and safe bath toy as it’s made all in one piece with no cracks, joints or vlves where dirt can get stuck and it floats too! As all other Heave toys it’s made by a family run firm in Spain and made out of 100% natural rubber and painted with natural plant pigments.It’s long lasting, safe, hygienic and fun and makes a great gift for newborns both boys and girls a sit comes in a stylish and gender neutral white gift-box, made from FSC® certified paper and completely biodegradable!
- Design: Painted Duck
- Material: 100% natural rubber, free from phthalates, PVC and BPA
- All Hevea natural rubber items are 100% natural and therefore completely biodegradable: a better and more eco-friendly choice than the plastic or silicone equivalent.
- Handpainted with natural plant pigments Dimensions: height 14 cm
- Handmade in Spain with natural rubber from sustainably produced rubber
- Packaging is completely biodegradable - made from FSC certified sustainable woods and coloured with soy-based inks
- Hevea adheres to a Carbon Compensation Plan to neutralize CO2 emissions from the transport of their products
- Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product safety Act & AS/NZ Iso standard