This natural and sustainable rubber pacifier by Hevea is simple irresistable! A modern Scandinavian design, simple yet sophisticated. Its cute and unique star & moon-shaped ventilations holes, ideal for both boys and girls, make it stand out among all the other dummies or soothers available on the market. It comes in a stylish unisex packaging, which is completely biodegradable. The pacifier is made of pure rubber (Hevea Brasiliensis), and is 100% natural, with no BPA, Phthalates, PVC or artificial colouring. It’s completely biodegradable! Produced in one single piece, this Hevea pacifier is hygienic, reduces bacteria and is easy to wash. Its orthodontic teat and its ergonomic butterfly shape make it a perfect fit for your baby's face, leaving enough room for his/her nose and chin. The holes (4 instead of the usual 2 holes required by law), allow for constant ventilation, preventing irritation or skin rashes. Combined with the Hevea Organic Pacifier Pouch and/or Hevea’s Organic Pacifier/Teether Holder it makes for an unmatched gift!
- 100% Natural Rubber (Hevea Brasiliensis) with no BPA, Phthalates, PVC or artificial colouring
- Orthodontic Teat 0-3 months
- Sustainably produced in Malaysia in accordance with a code of ethics that respects the rights of workers
- Packaging is completely biodegradable - made from recycled raw materials or paper from FSC certified sustainable woods and coloured with soy-based inks
- Hevea adheres to a Carbon Compensation Plan to neutralize CO2 emissions from the transport of their products
- Meets EU safety standards EN1400, US regulations CPSIA and AUS regulations AS 2432-1991