within 1 working days after you place your order
The trendy bedding set Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Leopard by Jollein will bring joy, cheerfulness and fashion to your kid's bedroom! The set includes one gorgeous duvet cover and one pillowcase in the same, fantastic black leopard pattern on a white background. Created by Jollein, a Dutch brand that follows the latest trends in interior design and chooses the best quality materials, the Leopard Set is perfect for mums and dads that love the semplicity of minimal designs but still want a sweet and funny pattern to decorate their kids' bedroom. This duvet cover+pillowcase set will look wonderful in your child's bedroom!
Why we like it:
- Modern and trendy design that will add a touch of style and cheerfullness to your kid's bedroom
- Easy to match to any furnishing style
- Jollein is a world of sweetness and tenderness! Since 1973 this fantastic Dutch brand has filled kids' bedroom with lovely pastel colours and lots of fantasy.
- For its nursery and kids' bedding collection Jollein only chooses the best materials. Your little one's comfort is guaranteed!
- Set includes: 1 duvet cover, 1 pillowcase
- Design: Leopard
- Colour: black on white background
- Materials: 100% cotton
- Dimensions duvet cover: 140x200 cm
- Dutch design
Jollein is a world of sweetness and tenderness! Since 1973 this fantastic Dutch brand has filled kids' bedroom with lovely pastel colours and lots of fantasy. Gorgeous baby nursery textiles and accessories, soft knit animals, rattles and many more are the creations of this brand that's just impossible not to love! Original designs, attention to the latest trends, quality materials and a love for babies and their natural beauty make these products simply irresistible! Their suppliers are members of the Businne Social Compiliance Intiative. The BSCI is an association of manufacturers all over the world. Through collaboration with these manufacturers, they want to prevent their products from being made under poor condition, such as child labor. Their products are tested on the TOG rate and according NEN norms, and they use Oeko-Tex certified materials.