Protect your baby from the cold with the Sleeping Bag for Pram and Car Seat from the River Knit collection. The Dutch brand Jollein has created this very comfortable sleeping bag with which you can always keep your baby warm. It has a practical and wide zipper to cover or discover the little one without waking him up, loops to adapt to all seats and prams with three or five point belts and the top that becomes a hood thanks to press studs. Soft and beautiful, on one side it has a wave shape structure, on the other a teddy fabric lining makes it even warmer and more enveloping. Thanks to the beautiful colors available, soft and natural, it will be easy to choose the one that best matches your style. It's easy to wash and super popular as a birth gift!
- Sleeping Bag for Pram and Car Seat - Group 0+ Harness 3/5
- Design: River Knit
- Color: ash green
- Dimensions: 82 x 42 cm
- Weight: 685 gr
- Age: 0 to 9 months
- Material: 50% cotton, 50% acrylic - lining 100% polyester
- Care: wash at 30 degrees with similar colors, no dryer
- Top that becomes a hood
- Beautiful wave pattern
Why we like it:
- Jollein is a world of sweetness and tenderness! Since 1973 this fantastic Dutch brand has colored children's bedrooms with pastel and fantasy colors
- Always caring about materials, trends and needs, Jollein creates absolutely irresistible products
- All the linen for your baby but also puppets, toys and beautiful clothing. The Jollein catalog is a world to be discovered!
Jollein is a world of sweetness and tenderness! Since 1973 this fantastic Dutch brand has filled kids' bedroom with lovely pastel colours and lots of fantasy. Gorgeous baby nursery textiles and accessories, soft knit animals, rattles and many more are the creations of this brand that's just impossible not to love! Original designs, attention to the latest trends, quality materials and a love for babies and their natural beauty make these products simply irresistible! Their suppliers are members of the Businne Social Compiliance Intiative. The BSCI is an association of manufacturers all over the world. Through collaboration with these manufacturers, they want to prevent their products from being made under poor condition, such as child labor. Their products are tested on the TOG rate and according NEN norms, and they use Oeko-Tex certified materials.