within 1 working days after you place your order
for large product
Time for fun with the amazing Kids 3 Wheeled Foldable Scooter U-Zoom Skullz by Kiddimoto! The UK brand leader in pre-bikes has reinvented the classic toy of our youth with eye-catching designs, vivid colours and a super cool detail: flashing light up wheels! Stable and resistant to all the knocks that are expected to happen when a child is playing, U-Zoom takes up to 50 Kg but it's lightweight and easy to carry thanks to its foldable stem: a fantastic toy to bring with you at the park or on holidays. It will make your child roar with excitement! For extra safety and a great look buy it with the matching helmet.
Why we like it:
- Combines the charm of the scooters of the past with trendy, modern designs
- LED light up wheels
- Easy to carry, can be transported almost anywhere!
- Super resistant
- Great look and total safety with the fantastic matching helmet
- Kiddimoto is the UK balance bikes leader, winner of prestigious awards such as Hamley's One of a Kind and the Queen's Award for International Trade
- Kiddimoto's founder Simon Booth is an energetic and creative entrepreneur who made the first wooden prototype on his flat in Somerset, England. In justa a few years Kiddimoto has evolved from a one-man-show to a global company.
- Design: Skulls and Cross Bones
- Age: 3-5 years
- Materials: aluminium frame, plastic footrest
- Weight: 2,3 kg
- Adjustable handlebar height: 61-71,5 cm
- Wheels diameter: 32 cm
- Foldable stem
- Light up LED wheels
- Back wheel foot brake
- Takes up to 50 kg
- Matching helmet available (sold separately)
From rural Somerset in UK here comes the amazing balance bikes by Kiddimoto, the coolest pre-bikes on the market! Their eye-cathing designs are just irresistible, with lots of details for maximum safety and comfort. Fun and functional! The first prototype was a wooden bike created by founder Simon Booth in his own flat in 2003. Production began the next year and two years later Kiddimoto won the prestigious Hamlet's One of a Kind Award, followed in 2015 by the Queen's Award for International Trade. From a one-man-show Kiddimoto is now a global enterprise that designs and manufactures bikes and accessories for kids with enthusiasm, fantasy and a contagiuos cheerfulness!