Directly from Ireland, Lottie doll is as wonderful as simple toy. Exceptional because it looks like a real kid: with no make up, high heels or jewels, wearing simple and colorful clothes in tactile fabric. Each doll is different from the other because they are created in a range of skin, hair and eye colour.
Lottie Rockabilly is ready for a new concert, discover new music and have fun dancing at her pace! Just a vintage jacket and striped stockings and you're done! Ei, let's not forget the glasses! Good music!
Why we like it:
- Since their launch, in August 2012, Lottie dolls have been the recipient of several prestigious international toy industry awards, including 5 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Awards.
- The idea was to create a range of dolls that would empower children to be themselves, play and have fun; because every kid, regardless of gender, ethnicity or ability, can be kid.
- Many of our dools, outfits and accessories come straight from the amazing and inspiring children's imagination. Kids have helped to create a range of toys that they actually want to play with.
- Lottie's dolls look like kids, their bodies are based on the proportions of a 9-year-old child. Plus they have no make-up, they are dressed in colorful clothes made from tactile fabirc and they have play-sets that encourage outdoor play.
- Rockabilly Lottie Doll
- Hair: brown
- Eyes: brown
- Age: 3+ years
- Dimension: 18 cm (height)
- Stand on her own two feet
- Complies with the European Standard EN17 and American ASTM 973
- Includes: doll, vintage jacket, long sleeve t-shirt, tutu skirt, sneakers, striped leggings, bow hairband, cat's eye glasses
- Looks like a real kid