This beautiful Maternity and Nursing top in a stunning shade of deep red has been designed by Boob to be worn right through pregnancy, and then afterwards for nursing. Made of very soft organic cotton knit, with a little bit of stretch, it is wonderfully comfortable, hugging and flattering the figure, to give an elegant, streamlined shape. When it is time for nursing it turns into the perfect top for discreet breast-feeding, with its clever double panel of fabric that can be easily rearranged without complicated manoevres! An extraordinarily versatile garment that is a must for any future mum’s wardrobe.
Why we like it:
- Multi-functional, practical design that adapts to your changing shape, and is ideal for easy breast-feeding.
- Boob is the leading Swedish brand for maternity and nursing garments, known for their innovative designs and good quality.
- The entire Boob collection is certified to the OEKO-Tex Standard 100 (www.oeko-tex.com) that guarantees clothing is free of any harmful substances, and can be worn next to the skin with complete safety.
- Boob endeavours to use materials that are sustainable and ecofriendly: since 2008 they have achieved this with 82% of everything they produce, and the aim is to reach their goal of 100% by 2020.
- 96% of Boob’s production is in Europe, following a code of conduct that protects workers’ rights.
- Colour: White
- Composition: 92% organic cotton, 8% elastane
- Length from the shoulder 70 cm in Size M
- Deep rounded neckline and long sleeves
- Machine washable at 40°C
- Patented front panel opening designed for easy breast-feeding
- Made in Portugal
"The idea behind Boob was born on a cold, windy day in 1999. I watched my sister nurse her newborn son in a park in Stockholm, waist bare to the icy northern wind. Then and there, I decided that it should be every woman’s right to nurse in comfort and in style. The answer was Boob nursing wear – a Swedish patented innovation that will make you look great.Today, we’ve got you covered from maternity through nursing. Motherhood is an amazing journey and we are here to help you make it in comfort andlooking your best ever - all the way from tiny bump to baby at your breast." Mia Seipel, Founder of Boob
READ OUR INTERVIEW TO THE BRAND...
BOOB DESIGN FOR FASHION REVOLUTION...